Everyone is invited to spend an evening enjoying good company, good conversation, and GREAT food! This year’s Winter Potluck is on Sun, Nov 17 at 7:30pm! Hosted by Emily of This Rawsome Vegan Life and Eternal Abundance, it will also be a book drive benefitting EcoJustice. Emily will bring many of her barely-psed vegan cookbooks available for donation for $5-$20. It’s a great time to stock up on recipes and literature, for yourself or as gifts!
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW:
– Bring one vegan dish that will serve at least 6 people.
– It’d be great if you could post what dish you’re gonna bring.
– Label the ingredients for people with sensitivities.
– BRING YOUR OWN PLATE AND CUTLERY.
– We will start eating around 7:45.
– You do not have to be vegan to participate! But you do have to be a nice person. NO racism, sexism, ableism, body-shaming, transphobia or homophobia allowed. Ask for people’s pronouns and respect them. ♥
– If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to see you for the potluck!
For the Facebook event visit this link.